HDI Philly 2023 Leadership Conference - IT Support It's No Joke
Get ready to ignite your tech passion, because the future of IT is unfolding before your eyes! Join us for an all-day IT extravaganza that will not only expand your horizons but also tickle your funny bone. From riveting keynote speakers to cutting-edge vendors and a side-splitting comedian, this conference is the ultimate tech-tainment experience you don't want to miss!
The event will begin with Breakfast and Registration from 8am - 9am. Our program will begin promptly at 9:00am running until about 3:00pm.All are invited to a Happy hour at the venue at the conclusion of the event.
Address: 33 E Laurel Street Philadelphia, PA 19123
- 1025 N Front Street – must exit lot by 5:00pm
- Directions: This lot has two entrances located on E Allen Street and N Front Street. If you drive past Punch Line on your left (with Fillmore and Brooklyn Bowl on your right) the lot will be on your left just before the stop sign at Front Street. If GPS takes you to Laurel Street with Punch Line on your right (along with Other Half Brewing), you’ll turn right on N Front Street and the lot will be on your right before Allen Street.
Lunch & Comedy Show - Free for all Tech Support Practitioners - Awards & Raffles in the afternoon!
Presentations by the following:
- Steve Simmons: “How Generative AI Helps Service Desk Be Much More Productive”
- Sandy Confer: “Keeping Your Team Engaged in a Virtual World”
- Comedians Tracey Locke & Chris Ambrosio
- Marie DiRuzza /Chris Chagnon: “Top Ten Trends Affecting Your Service Desk”